Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's Starting To Look A Lot Like Christmas.....

I almost was starting to feel like a hypocrite because couldn't find the hooks for the ornaments and thought that I might have to go out and buy some, but I thought really quick and decided that have left over ribbon from the boys' birthday party, I'll just use that.

Well....that wasn't going too great...the little, ity-bity, teeny-tiny, loops on the back of the ornaments was proving harder to thread the ribbon through, than I originally pictured....I thought I was going to have to get out my sewing needle and thread...which I didn't want to do, so after the first one I did, I stopped and I went looking for those hooks that I know that I have.

After going through every box that we have with Christmas ornaments, I finally came across the last one, which, wouldn't you know it, there's the hooks. So I began hanging the ornaments, when I realized that I needed to still hang 7 more, but there were no more hooks. I thought, "This is ridiculous...I'm not going to buy a package of hooks, that probably only cost $0.97, for seven ornaments!" I thought about it for a couple of minutes and came to the conclusion that I'll just take them all down and cut the hooks in half, which worked.

The tree is finally all done....

No comments: