Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Busy Summer....and Twin Stars

No, I haven't been ignoring my blog...

I've been busy with coaching my son's t-ball team...we had so much fun the past 2 months!

A lot of nights spent at the ball fields watching my niece and nephews...they all did good this year!

And i've also been very busy at the shop...working on lots of quilts!
 Here is one of the latest quilts that is completely finished...

or
"Twin Stars Quilt 'Just One Jelly Roll' Pattern" by Pam & Nicky Lintott...this is the individual pattern that you can find at your local quilt shop.

I just love the colors...i used the book as a guide for the colors and picked out fabrics at the shoppe that i work at...most are moda with a few benartex fabrics.
Believe it or not, both blocks are the same...depending on how you piece it together, depends on the final look of the block.
And the awesome news is this quilt is hanging up at the shoppe for all to see...and that kits are available for it as well...if you're interested just let me know...either leave a comment or email me! :)
I just love the long arm quilting that Jodi did on this...she always seems to pick out the perfect design!


No comments: