Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Nature - ology

I've been working on this quilt through out the week....I able to get most of it done on Monday & Tuesday, since LJ was sick and I had to stay home with him.



I while back I purchased some pre-cuts by studio-e, which were 5" x 9 1/2", charm park, and jelly roll....I've been waiting fo just the right project to come along to use these little gems, but I have to be careful, since there are only 33 pieces in each pack.

For this project I used the 5" x 9 1/2" rectangles & some solids that I purchased at Jo-Ann Fabrics. I've been inspired by all the "brick" layouts that I've been seeing around blogland...wish I would of saved the sites, but I was just clicking around here & clicking around there. So since I didn't have a picture of reference, just what I could remember in my head, I came up with a pattern of my own.


1 comment:

Katie B said...

Gorgeous quilt! I love the colors. It reminds me of a stained glass window.