Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Pop Garden Quilt Completed.....

......Finally, it's finished, and I can now use it to cover up with. I've been working on this quilt since June 2009, about 6 months, and after sewing through my finger, it's completed.



Why does the back look funny you ask? I tried something different and didn't really think it through and then once I started I went ahead and finished.....I tried I faux embroidery, but after I had basted & quilted it.


A close-up of the same square, but on the back on the quilt.


I think if I do this again, I will put a small piece of thin batting behind the section and then do the faux embroidery before I baste the quilt......

As my dad always said......LIVE AND LEARN......

I made the mistake and I have learned from it, which is what life it all about.


No comments: