Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Getting Ready for Christmas

Where has the time gone? SERIOUSLY! I can't believe that a week from Friday it will be Christmas Day.

I feel like I haven't gotten any of my Christmas shopping done....oh wait...I HAVEN'T! But, at least I do NOT have to shop for the nieces and nephews this year, because as I have mentioned all year, I making them a quilt....they all have too many toys anyways.

Now this is where I'm starting to get into a bind....I have three quilts left to finish....one to bind, one to quilt, and one to make a bottom for. Well, I think I'll get them all done, but I need to get the one that still needs to be quilted DONE....this one will need to be mailed out. I'm hoping to get it done by Friday and get it in the mail by Saturday. Fingers Crossed!

Maybe, I wouldn't be in this situation if I hadn't been distracted, by two birthdays, decorating the house for Christmas, and trying to decide how to juggle all the Christmas' that we'll need to go to on Christmas day.

Turning last years Christmas cards in wall art....

Adding ribbon to basic pieces that I already had in the house.



Putting the tree up...


And creating a fabric wreath that Rachel created for Moda Bake Shop ....

So, that completes the Christmas decorating....I know it's not a lot, but it's usually just the tree...I've gradually adding to the decor every year.

No comments: