Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Not Quite A Whole Year

My Blog-iversary is almost here (Nov 30)....

I'm thinking about coming up with something new, like personalizing it more. But this is conditional on me finding a CD of files that I created in college, about 6 years ago.

On this CD is a logo or label that I designed for myself to put on the items that I create.

Well, I thought I had found the CD, so I popped it in the laptop.....and here is what is on the CD.

My vacation to Arizona in August 2004 with by boyfriend (now husband), Andy. We flew into Phoenix, AZ and stayed for several days with his Aunt Connie, and then drove up to Kingman, AZ and stayed a couple more days with my Grandpa & Grandma Wofford (my dad's parents).

The pictures are from several locations...Sedona, Oatman, and just walking/driving around...now I really wish I would of paid more attention to what I was taking a picture of.












Now I'm off to find the CD that I was looking for in the first place.

No comments: