Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Need to get Crackin'


As you call all see in my Project List, there are several quilts that I need to get finished. Well, "Joy in the New Year Challenge" is what this is all about....getting your quilts finished by January 1, 2010.

Well, I joined the challenge, but I really need to have at least 5 of them done by the Christmas Time. You see, I'm making a quilt for my nieces and nephews for Christmas, since they all have way too many toys as it is.....and for some reason I never know what to get them or what they like....kids' minds change too much.

As of today, I have only completed 1 quilt....1 is ready for binding.....1 top is ready for the batting ans back....1 top is only half way done.....1 the pieces are half cut out....and the last one I have 2 fabrics picked out and that is it. I figure I have about 5 or 6 weeks to get them all finished, since 5 of them will have to be mailed out. (I'm not sure if some of the family is coming home for the Christmas season.)

And then after the season is over I need to get working on a quilt for my Aunt Fay.....she is the only person in the family who did not get a quilt made by Grandma Wofford (her own mom) before she passed away. So, I told her that I'd make her one.

So, as you see I need to get crackin' on all of my projects.

No comments: