Saturday, November 14, 2009

Last Quilt for one of the Nephews

I had bought material back in April or May, but it was only the backing and another for the front I've been racking my brain trying to figure out with material will look good with the front main.

Well this is what I found at Jo-Ann's...

I'm going to do a Disappearing 9 Patch Design with 1 or 2 pieces of the main material sprinkled into each row.

So far I've got the material cut, the rows sewn together to make the 9 Patch....right now I'm waiting for the iron to heat up so I can flatten the rows before making the final can visit P.S. I Quilt for a super easy tutorial....I know I did....and boy is it SUPER EASY!

No comments: