Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nephew #4 Basted

I have nephew #4's quilt basted, which I just finished minutes ago....here is what the back looks like....





Last week I worked on the half square triangles, which I used the same method that Rachel of p.s. i quilt posted earlier today. Haven't thought about how big I'm going to make the quilt yet. I'm using a layer cake of Santorini cut down to 5" charms (also used this layer cake to make the birdies that I haven't finished yet...they're for Easter).



Santorini by Lila Tueller for Moda

Also, on Monday, since it was President's Day & I didn't have to work, I started another quilt, which is going to be for my Aunt Fay....so here is a sneak peak.....



For those of you who are curious...Nature's Notebook by April Cornell for Moda

No comments: