Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Some Things I Can't Explain

If you know my family, than you know my husband, Andy.



Things Andy Loves:

Anima

Star Wars

World of Warcarft WoW(that is starting to consume his life)

Comics

Star Trek

Computers

Rock N' Roll Music (Late 60's, 70's, & 80's)



Things Andy Hates:

Anything having to do with out doors (Mowing, Swimming, Hangout)

Country Music

Me being on the computer at home, taking his presious time away from playing WoW.



You get the point that I'm trying to make.



So, the other day we were on our way to a restraunt for dinner with the boys, and he was flipping through the radio stations, when we came to one playing "You Belong to Me " by Taylor Swift.



I asked him "You know that this is Taylor Swift?"

Andy: "Yes."

Me: "And that she's a country singer?"

Andy: "It has a catchy tune. I like it!"



I really don't know what to make of this, except for that is out of the "NORM" for Andy.

No comments: