Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Time for a Break

From Sewing that is!

I was working on a quilt, when I forgot to lift up up the presser foot and I was trying to loosen the thread....while my figure was down there, my foot accidentally hit the sewing machine pedal...

This what my finger looked like after it stopped bleeding. The needle went in through my nail and out the tip of my finger.....OOUUCCHH!

After about a week it started to heal and nail started to snag on things, so I had to suck it up and trim it the best I could....but I still wore a band-aid on it for about 2 weeks.

And to make matters worst, about 30 minutes after all this happened I tripped in the baby gate and clipped the back of my heel on it, which ended up taking a chunk of skin off of my heel. I was limping for about two weeks with this too.

Not quite a month later, my nail still has NOT grown back out and my heel still has a scab on it.

No comments: