Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Get Ready Mary

I can not wait until my materials arrive in the mail, scheduled for drop off on Tuesday. I cannot disclose to you what I'm waiting for, since I'll be making Mary's craft project from it. NO PEEKING, YOU WANT IT TO BE A SURPRISE! I'm so excited, if everything turns out I might make one for me.

I'm not sure how long it is going to take me to finish the project, but I'm hoping no more than two months. (I say two months, because I'm still halfway done with niece #1's quilt. I've got the top done, but still need to decided whether or not to add a border, and then quilt the quilt and bind it.)

Once I have Mary's project done, I will not post pictures of it until she does, because again, NO PEEKING!

Also on another note, since no one else has signed up for the project, I will be placing it on my Facebook. I'll have a make some adjustments to it, but all in all it will be the same deal. I'm kinda of bummed that only Mary wants something homemade by me. So hopefully this will help me out and also get my blog noticed more by others.

No comments: