Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day Date

My night out on the town was not even worth it!

Andy and me went the mall and ate at Sarku Japan, since we failed at making a reservation at Biaggi's (a Italian restaurant, that we had a gift certificate to), then to the movies.

We saw Underworld: Rise of the Lychens. DUMB MOVIE, NOT WORTH SEEING IN THREATERS, actually not worth seeing at all....it doesn't have anything to do with the first two to films, it was more backstory, than anything else.

Then to Andy's mom's house to pick up the boys and on our way back home.

After we put the boys to bed, I get ready for bed too. While laying there watching tv and relaxing, Andy comes in with a gift. It's a heart-shaped diamond accented necklace, very similar to the one that he got me a couple years ago for our one year wedding anniversary. I didn't say anything to him at the time. I thanked him and went to sleep, but the next day I did, and he is going to return.



This is what he got me, $58.00 at Wal-Mart (above), because I had asked for a necklace from J. B. Robinsons (below) that was orignally $99.00 and on sale February 6-8 for only $29.99 and he never bothered to go get and when he did go to get it, it was no longer on sale.


They aren't even similar, and the one from Wal-Mart was about the size of my pinkie.

So all in all I can honestly say had a crappy Valentine's Day. Yeah I know I'm complaining when things could be a lot worse, but it was the whole week prior to the day, that led too such a bad time.

No comments: