Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Trim the Tree....Ornaments Rec'd

Here are the 3 ornaments that I received from the Trim the Tree Handmade Ornament Swap.....

This little birdie came from spottedstonestudio.....and she sent that great looking handmade glass snowflake!


Winter Mitten from piecefulchaos!
Made from leftover quilt batting, which she sprayed with something that had glitter in it to make it a little stiffer.

Bella the Christmas Dotee from magicjessnrach!
She came to me all the way from Australia!!!


I love all the ornaments that I received from my swap partners....they all look great on our Christmas tree, which is already a hodge podge of handmade/craft ornaments!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love Krista's bird ornaments Claire! it looks great on the tree! what a fun swap, lots of great ornaments!

Jingle said...

Oh, these are just fabulous! How fun!