Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mug Rugs....

I've been sitting around all week trying to figure out what to get my stepmom for Christmas....she's practical kinda gal, so nothing fancy or useless for her. 
Then I thought to myself, why don't I make her something, but what?? 
Off to browse the many books of ideas and as I was looking in one book I saw coasters, which told me to make her a mug rug...they're popular right now and she's an every morning coffee drinker!! 


Mug Rug #1
Made with scraps left over from this quilt and kona solids.



Mug Rug #2
Made from the same as above.

Sorry for not having photos of the backs, but my camera ran out of battery life and I wanted to get this posted before the end of the day. I promise to get more photo's...maybe with my stepmom holding them up. And first thing in the morning I'll be finishing the binding.

No comments: