Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

And the Winner is......


"I now follow your blog. My favorite shops are fatquartershop and piece n quilt, I don't really have any local shops that are very close to me. I remember sewing a pillow case for my sister when I was in high school. I made 2 for her out of dinosaur material and she had them for a very long time."

Carol, I sent you an e-mail asking for your address.
If I do not here from you by Saturday, April 10, 2010, I'll have to pick a new winner, it's only fair.


Thank you to everyone who stopped by and left a comment.

I read everyone's comments & stopped by everyone's blog (if public). I love to see what people are up, what projects they come with, and how they use their fabric choice(s).

And for those who are interested to participate in the Pay it Forward (or Sew it Forward, as I like to call it)!


No comments: