Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sew It Forward!

Do you remember when I posted this!

I only had two people sign up...BUMMER! One of which still needs to be full-filled by the other person, and one to be full-filled by me by November 2010 (so I have a while for the second one).

Well, it's March again and I thought I'd give this another try, but I'm teaking it little bit from 5 (five) to 3 (three) people this year!

Here is peak at what I've made in the past for someone!

The first 3 (three) people to respond to this post will get something made by yours truly!! I get to chose what it is, and make it just for YOU! However, this offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
  1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (Although I'm hoping you do!)
  2. What i create will be just for you
  3. It will be done within 1 (one) year of your responded date (the date you left the comment)
  4. You have no clue what it is going to be. I enjoy crafts, sewing, photography, and even cooking! (don't worry! I won't send food in the mail.)
There is one little catch, you must re-post this on YOUR blog, facebook, myspace, or whatever you use to contact the masses and make the same offer to the first 3 (three) people who respond to you, thereby continuing the fun! (Keep it local if you would like, however you want to do it is fine.)

The first 3 (three) people to leave a comment telling me they will be posting this on their blog (or whatever you are using) will win a special something made by me! Be sure to post a picture of what your handmade prize is when you get it!

This offier expires on December 31, 2010 or until 3 (three) people sign up!

Good Luck and Let the Race Begin!

No comments: